Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

Where Can I Buy The Id Anthology?

I've been looking around for the Id Anthology for a while.
I can't seem to find it anywhere.
If anyone knows where to find it can you let me know
Thanks

it's pretty impossible to find. good luck. you have to compete against millions of hardcore doom fans (including me) to find it.

I feel odd around all these collectors...I have NO DooM stuff at all, except you know...the important little thing called "The Game".

Frankly, I don't know. Perhaps a Hell Knight decored toilet seat and a pair of Imp socks...

I own most of the Doom pewter figurines. That's it.

Did you know that I never bought Doom or Doom 2? I borrowed them from friends, and whenever I lost them, I got someone to send me a copy of the IWAD. I actually have Doom 2 now because Dukrous sent me a signed Doom 2 box.

I lost DooM 2 LOOONG time ago thanks to my evertrusting friend : Wintex.

Dima sent me the IWAD some months ago. :)

Because my faithful hard-drive crashed, I lost my good friend Doom2. However, I still have Ultimate Doom and Final Doom.

Guest Fanatic

I completely forgot about this, but I have original DOOM version 1.1 on 4 diskettes, as well as the diskette for the version 1.2 patch, and in the original box and manual.

Kinda neat. I also have the DOOM2 CD, I think 1.666. It came with a game controller, and was only $19, years and years ago. Got it at Sears. :) I also got Final DOOM on CD a year or two ago for nostalgia.

And I also forgot, I have a full sized cardboard Cyberdemon. When I worked at CompUSA, we were promoting the id Anthology set and Final DOOM (like 5 years ago?), and had a giant Cyberdemon cardboard figure, so when it was over, I got to keep it.

Funny the things you can find in your closet. :)

I am working on a 3 dimensional card model kit of the Cyberdemon, (cut out model a known for ships, planes, buildings and so on). Is yours also 3 dimensional or flat?