Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Biffy

Doom Pics - can't send in

I wanted to offer a screenshot showing some wild holiday dm action on one of my zdaemon servers. Not scores, just a shot giving a sense of the frantic action in dcdwango map03. The problem is that the email address for sending, pics@doomworld.com is not working, bad address. Is this a temporary problem, or am I making a mistake? Thanks.

It has been said already: EMAILS DIRECTED TO DOOMWORLD STAFF RETURN AN ERROR BUT THEY DO REACH THEIR TARGET.

yea i have sent in some good doom pics, buyt they where never used. one was my photoshop school project. a doom breakfast box and doom preschool and child care service

WAY TO GO DW WITH YOUR POTD THAT NEVER GETS DELIVERED AT A DAILY BASIS. AND BESIDES YOU STOLE THE LATER ONE FROM AV'S SITE. IT'S NOT EVEN A SHOT ITS A THUMBNAIL.

At least they don't change their polls everyday, like they used to. It was hard trying to keep up with them then.

It has been said already: EMAILS DIRECTED TO DOOMWORLD STAFF RETURN AN ERROR BUT THEY DO REACH THEIR TARGET.

You aren't yelling at me there, are you son? Lower case will do and I appreciate your patience in repeating that in my presence. Now, to show that mail reaches its target, will the staffer who received my three POTD mailings speak up? If someone received them, why not hit the reply button and say, "got it, send no more". Something's not kosher here, where we are urged to "send in those pics" and the link does not work, my mail to staff asking about it goes unanswered, three "supposedly received" submissions go unacknowledged. About the staff, as a positive note, I will vouch specifically for Andrew B, he has the common good manners to reply to email. Maybe other staffers should observe him and take notes.

Twice a month this comes up? Then it's even worse that no DW person will fix it. I'll bet you that no staffer will either reply to my email on this matter or will state that my submittals were received. Other people I've met on servers where we actually play doom have similar experience.
Any staffer, except Andrew who already does his job well, my ears are open at llblakely@earthlink.net. Any of you who actually want to play multiplayer doom2, visit zdaemon servers at rarefiles.tripod.com. I will take your wad requests to the best of my ability.

Twice a month this comes up? Then it's even worse that no DW person will fix it.

This isn't something that any DW staff member can fix. The mail system is run by Telefragged, and they're allegedly one of the most irresponsible and frustrating hosts ever. DW staff has asked multiple times for this to be fixed, and even posted a news update a month or so ago saying to ignore the error, but Telefragged still won't fix it.

The staff will only post the real important cool looking stuff , i rarly see doom potd that dosint have anything real special to it

Frederik:
Have some patience man. That's all I'm saying. I often see you getting pissed off.