Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RmFTW

Just registered now in post hell?

what gives?
I've read the FAQ and went through a whole bunch of threads and im not banished (i just registered) but I'm in post hell and the music is getting annoying. If someone could help me out it be appreciated

[edit] I couldn't find the reply button (wtf? again) so i had to reply.. i tried to find where to change the style back to normal (first thing i tried) but i can't find it if u could point it out then i could finally enjoy my visit instead of turning on my noscript just to stop the music

Hellbent, is that you? Unless that's just a stock avatar..

Maybe your IP range falls within someone else who was losered or banned perhaps?

It's a stock avatar and the OP's either auditioning for the role of forum idiot or not expressing themselves clearly.

Likely a forum bug. I have a deja vu with someone about seeing post hell everywhere and now hearing cats, monkeys and pigs singing everywhere.

esselfortium said:

Rutagaba Salad

The drawing style on those ice cream cones reminded me of "Oo Lola". Pretty disturbing no matter how you look at it...

Registering directly to Losers would be more distressing. Or more fun, if you're so inclined.

Bloodshedder said:

You probably set your default forum style to 'posthell'. Change it to the normal one.

I'd do that, but then I'd need to hear the Picard Song not that other song that plays now.