Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

linguica is great.

OK, I thought it would be fair to warn you underlings... I mean people. Fuck there's no overline tag. Oh well.

Here's the deal, looks like Ling was pretty bored today, and Lüt pushed the right buttons, so he made a little utility for us mods to screw your puny little ass as soon as you behavior asks for it. Now this doesn't mean I'll give custom titles to all of you or announce postcount giveaways.

Granted, this forum is pretty decent, but we all know certain lamers can really turn this place into a shithole in no time. These nifty tools allow me to fuck your postcount, change your title or directly screw your username. So yes, moderators can ban now. Remember that next time you go for a postcount raise spree.

This is just a warning. We're supposed to announce these changes or something. It takes some of the fun out of it, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I knew it was gonna happen one day, and guess what? I think its a good thing, cause Zaldron and Lüt spend a lot of their time here, so more things will get attention quicker.

Where have I seen this thread before?

Uh... I actually modified this post to make mine :P

So will there be any title changes soon?

Liam's title is gradually shrinking, and'll soon collapse into a singularity... Does that count?

Heh, so you have a shitload of power, but are not allowed to use it.

/me ph33rs

I think they can, like they have said, post count raising sprees = punishment, among other things.

Having an ability to ban is almost same as having a loaded gun in you hands. I think I have to act nicely now...=o zald don't ban urself son.

Well...what about a +500 Posts to me, because I'm reading this forum twice a day for ages now and I'm not a 's l o w' "Fast Newbie" ;)

No. Free titles seem to piss off Ling.

what about me? or did i "earn" mine?

i'd say you did.

It would be cool if mods had ability to ban people from individual forums :)

You have no idea. :)