Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

Attention peons!

I suppose it would be fair to warn you underlings... I mean people... crap, there's no overline tag. Oh well :P

Our grand, noble and mighty webmaster Linguica was rather bored today, and I managed to push the right buttons at the right time and thus recieved a nifty little utility for us mods to screw your pathetic little ass as soon as your behavior asks for it. Now this doesn't mean I'll give custom titles to all of you or announce postcount giveaways.

Granted, this forum is usually in good shape (barring the last few days), but we all know certain lamers can really turn this place into a shithole in no time. These nifty tools allow me to fuck your postcount, change your title or directly screw your username, password and email. So yes, moderators can ban now. WHEEEEEE!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!@#1&!

/me grows 10 feet taller in surge of raw power

Hey you could always make the end nice and jagged so it tears more flesh when you whip it into someone.

I guess this means that people had better all line up and get on their knees for Lût. The blowing will now commence.

These nifty tools allow me to fuck your postcount, change your title or directly screw your username, password and email. So yes, moderators can ban now. WHEEEEEE!!

THE GREAT DESTROYER OF FORUMS

oh gn0!

Um....ok, posting...

SUFFER!!111

Oh no! Zaldrons showing me nudie pics of Bea Aurthur!!!!!!!111190110910191019

Get out my thread, you two :P

Bear in mind you licensed my thread for this one, so I have 8% of the royalties.

Get out my thread, you two :P

/me leaves but not before kicking the shit out of Liams already beaten title

I don't get this. Lüt posts a statement that people who make lame posts get screwed, yet this very thread is full of useless posts?

Personally, I think it's a good thing that the mods have "grown more powerful" - it makes me more cautious about what I post and, hopefully, reduces the number of ridiculous posts so that the avarage of my own replies "get a higher IQ".

Now, let's see some intelligent posts, please.

ARGH this is the end, I might leave these forums now!

Nope, you just need to learn how to avoid posting rubbish.

/me ph33rs the wrath of the now-mighty mods
BTW, Lüt, how long will all this power last?

ARGH this is the end, I might leave these forums now!

Yeah, you even beat me to 1000. And you know it's unfair for me because I'm on a dial-up.

/me grows 10 feet taller in surge of raw power

Go go Power Rangers!

Hey! I'm NOT dead after all! Wow!

Hmm, I guess I'll have to avoid misbehavior a little more now. Though I try not to be too much of a pain anyway.

I have a new email address is anyone gives a damn. it's jrposton@pa.net

Nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.

BTW, Lüt, how long will all this power last?

For as long as you keep posting.