Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Super Jamie said:

One white woman standing in for another :P Seriously tho, they'd better come up with some way to put the concert on. There's something like US$500M of tickets already sold, that's an awful lot of money to give back.

Hehe, that comment made me laugh.

Chances are they might have a holographic Micheal Jackson dancing and singing, kinda like that one performance where there was a holographic Elvis Presley singing with someone, I can't remember with who though. It was either Celine Dion or Barbara Streisand...

The British concert organisers announced this morning that everyone who had bought a ticket would get a full refund.

However, they "kindly" offered any fans who still wanted to receive their physical copies of their tickets the opportunity to do so, provided that they forgo the right to a refund. With tickets ranging from something like £50 for standard tickets to £800 for executive ones, that's quite an expensive bit of card with a hologram on it. I just hope that the e-bay price makes it worth the fans' while. (I suspect that it might.)

Lizardcommando said:

Hehe, that comment made me laugh.

Chances are they might have a holographic Micheal Jackson dancing and singing, kinda like that one performance where there was a holographic Elvis Presley singing with someone, I can't remember with who though. It was either Celine Dion or Barbara Streisand...

I never got a chance to see Zappa Plays Zappa, but apparently Dweezil interacted with video footage of his dad during the show.