Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Michael Jackson dies at age 50

exp(x) said:

Wait, people actually liked Michael Jackson? Suckers.

He was The 80's.

Yeah man michael jackson sucked rick astley is what was GREAT rite?

C'mon, taking the opposite opinion just to be cool really looks gay.

Just for that, I'm continuing my Jacko Doom mod. It's almost finished anyway.

Csonicgo said:
Yeah man michael jackson sucked rick astley is what was GREAT rite?

But of course, who else could start one of the most powerful memes on the Internet :p

Enjay said:

I always felt sad that people could take that pretentious, hypocritical song and video seriously.

I'd put naïve and mawkish above pretentious and hypocritical.

Oh no, another celebrity died.

I never much cared for his music past age 5. But sympathies to anyone who's hurt by this I suppose.

Part of me is sad that the icon of the 80's is now dead, but considering how fucked up that guy was in the head, another part of me is just glad it's all over with.

Enjay said:

For me, he was a pop genius but when he tried to get political he missed the mark incredibly badly

Doesn't that apply in most cases? I've never understood why anyone would suppose that musical talent should go hand in hand with political acumen.

As for MJ dying - I don't care, I am afraid. Any good work was well in his past, and he was little more than a living embarrassment to himself.

Grazza said:

As for MJ dying - I don't care, I am afraid. Any good work was well in his past, and he was little more than a living embarrassment to himself.

Should he have followed Jim Morrison's lead and died when he was still best known for his music?

At least he contributed everything of value he possible could to society during his life, unlike Elvis or Bob Marley.

My mom was pretty much crying. She liked Michael Jackson a lot. So she got really hammered and listened to thriller.

Serious mode on.

In all honesty I never really believed he was a kiddy fiddler, I think that was just someone out to make some money. Sadly, it took his career from the very top to the very bottom and he never really bounced back from it. I hope that kid's lying sack of shit parents rot in hell.

Now, back to disrespectful black humor :D