Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Buy one of these today!

I like how the picture gallery seems normal until you get halfway down the page and suddenly Obama is brandishing a gun and fighting Darth Vader.

I am not an Obama supporter at all, however, this is pretty bad-ass. I may just have to buy one.

They must really be bored out of their minds if they created and posed a model of Obama in several getups. Kind of funny though. :P

I wonder how big it is, especially if that's a real Famicom in the picture he's laying down...

Anyone here know Japanese and can translate?

Georgef551 said:

Wow. They got the head dead-on. Impressive! The body needs (a lot of) work.

Jaw is all wrong. And how can the body need work? It's a suit.

While I love the idea, they completely got his jaw wrong. It doesn't look like him, and if you think it does, you probably think all black people look the same.

exp(x) said:

While I love the idea, they completely got his jaw wrong. It doesn't look like him, and if you think it does, you probably think all black people look the same.

They do this crap all the time with action figures. Besides, it being plastic, it's very susceptible to the Uncanny Valley.

Hahaha, this is so fucked up :D

I love how he goes from mildly expressive businessman, to Super Obama strongman fighting Darth Vader, to then lying down staring reflectively into the sky, with some food for you to eat suggestively placed between his legs :P

Someone I once knew summed up Japanese people pretty well:
"This is what happens when you drop two atomic bombs on someone"

exp(x) said:

It doesn't look like him, and if you think it does, you probably think all black people look the same.

Yah you're right. I can't tell one black fellow to the next. But I can sure pick out an asshole.

Sorry guys, I am strongly anti-Obama, but I think that this figure is awesome. He totally looks like a badass ready to fuck people up.

The face looks like Obama after 8 years of presidency. OMG (alternate) future Obama!

Patrick said:

I am not an Obama supporter at all, however, this is pretty bad-ass. I may just have to buy one.

I'm not so much either, but I have to say, after a little On-The-Job training, realising how things actually work (some for the better, and not), he's gained a little more trust in me.
He is working away from that "Adolf Obama" scenario. As I said before, I hope he'd do that, and although a commie in ways, he's doing better.

Bank, thanks for the closeup. The full-figure looked near exact, but the closeup/face comparison proves me wrong. :) Oh, well, still close.

Technician said:

Yah you're right. I can't tell one black fellow to the next. But I can sure pick out an asshole.

Just shut up already.