Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_Dweedle

Damn. Community Chest 3 MAP01 is hard..

and im NOT gonna take the skill level down.. but damn.. im always runnin outta shotgun shells.. took me 5 plays to even find a damn shotgun.. how come its so hard lol

Its not one of these maps that you can rush mindlessly, i rarely ran out of shotgun ammo while playing the map seeing there's a good bunch of shells scattered through the map.

Archvile78 said:

Its not one of these maps that you can rush mindlessly, i rarely ran out of shotgun ammo while playing the map seeing there's a good bunch of shells scattered through the map.

Yeah, just no shotgun for ages. I gave up and idclev02'd.

Wait till you get a load of cchest4 map01 :)

at least the shotgun is given at the very beginning, it could be worst and have been at the end of the map. =P

Archvile78 said:

at least the shotgun is given at the very beginning, it could be worst and have been at the end of the map. =P

Point taken.. I ended up going thru the Chainsaw room area before I found the shotgun.. anyways im gonna have another shot at this level tonight and hopefully win it.

Oh, THERE'S the shotgun. I totally missed that room. Well then, that makes it substantially easier then doesn't it :P

Super Jamie said:

Oh, THERE'S the shotgun. I totally missed that room. Well then, that makes it substantially easier then doesn't it :P

heh.. for some reason I always run outta shells... those Revs seem to take ages to kill.. or maybe the sight of a Rev makes me panic.. lol

In the room with the shotgun, if you didn't knew, there's a secret passage leading to a room with a box of shells.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Have you tried CC1 map 01? :P

If i'm not mistaking its the map entirely done with pistol right?

Should we tell him about map 5?

Naahh, why spoil the fun surprise...

Ichor said:

Naahh, why spoil the fun surprise...

And what could I expect out of an unmodded wad? SS Nazis and Commander Keens galore? That's okay...

Get the shotgun and then go to the chainsaw area. Ammo down there.