Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

hunk for doom, resident evil4

Nice. I like what I am seeing so far. Will you be replacing the TMP sound with the actual one from RE4? That Counterstrike sound is really distracting and overused.

yes of course dude, need some real zombies and more...but first is more important hunk...

Lizardcommando said:

Nice. I like what I am seeing so far. Will you be replacing the TMP sound with the actual one from RE4? That Counterstrike sound is really distracting and overused.

true, the problem is i dont like the tmp sound from re 4 pc, is much better the gamecube version, i dont know why capcom change that sound...

I remember seeing this before, it's a great illusion and I'm surprised I haven't seen it used more often.
My only complaints are that enemies attack the center of the screen, and that if you get too close to enemies the player looks tiny/short.

true, but the fact is, this mod cant be for doom enemies, i will add special enemies and oviusly maps...this is only the beginning

yes i know, i will try to change that....anyway i think is possible things like , when hunk fall on the floor and later he stand up .... =)

good news, i found some enemies for hunk, like hunters, lickers, spyders,zombies,tyrant,birkin(with 3 transformations), zombie dogs, etc,etc... i will rip that models and put into the mod =)