Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheeXile

H.A.V.E

Heh, saw this on the Escapist forums a few hours ago.

If not a blatant ripoff, its at least VERY inspired by TF2.

But does TF have hot anime (or manhwa, whatever) chicks? I don't think so! :P

Not like it matters, online FPSs are nothing but huge virtual sausage fests and thus made of suck.

Jodwin said:

online FPSs are nothing but huge virtual sausage fests and thus made of suck.

Hi. Welcome to Doom forums.

Bucket said:

Hi. Welcome to Doom forums.

At least Doom has singleplayer, too. :P

Pretty entertaining trailer for something so unoriginal but I gue-WAIT A SECOND THE DEMOMAN HAS ONE EYE COME ON.

Fucking pathetic. They could have made a few small changes and they would have made something almost original. But it's like they were determined to rip off TF2, either way it's just another Korean cash-shop game. The whole "pay to win" concept is so goddamn lame.

Jodwin said:

But does TF have hot anime (or manhwa, whatever) chicks? I don't think so! :P

Not like it matters, online FPSs are nothing but huge virtual sausage fests and thus made of suck.

guaranteed one of my Weaboo friends will be buying this game to cum over. What is with male anime nuts and living the lives of a teen girl through digital means? And sheet covers for that matter...

Is the theft really so egregious? Heavy artillery, baseball bats and sniper rifles have all appeared in video games more than once.

Creaphis said:

Is the theft really so egregious? Heavy artillery, baseball bats and sniper rifles have all appeared in video games more than once.

I think it's the allusion of the art style being ripped more than the physical content, really.

Not that I recall too many anime girls in Pixar films, though. :P

Jodwin said:

Um, so you play other kinds of online games in order to meet women?

what

i dont even

garblschjk

WOW! I know I see a complete TF2 knock off! I didn't see any engineers though! Can't have a TF2 knock off without sentries.

Well, fortunately for you guys, you don't have to play it since like many similar games in the region, it's locked to South Korea only.

It's weird no one ever links to the site though, just the kotaku LOL THEYR RIPPIN OFF AND SO ^_____^ article.

This game does suck however. It's no XDFort </plug>

leileilol said:

Well, fortunately for you guys, you don't have to play it since like many similar games in the region, it's locked to South Korea only.

It's weird no one ever links to the site though, just the kotaku LOL THEYR RIPPIN OFF AND SO ^_____^ article.

This game does suck however. It's no XDFort </plug>

You had started another project?

Anyway, there's a house point capturing map in TF2. Just two houses, with grass, and a road in the middle. The doors moved also!

GhostlyDeath said:

You had started another project?

It was started mid-2007 as a very ambitious anime-styled (more in GITS sense than ^_^) TF-inspired (not TF2-inspired or TFC-inspired) FOSS game using Darkplaces. It's a one person thing right now and Darkplaces is already pretty limited for what I wanted to do with it (Character customization). It's at less than a snail's pace.