Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Newcastle Discovery to Render World's Balls Inert

Aliotroph? said:
Creating more fertility in the west is fine. What we need to do is sterilize large populations of religious people.

I'm sure a lot of religious people would like to sterilize you, you baby killing Atheist =P

Besides, it's not like those so religiously inclined have ever personally attacked you.

As for the topic at hand, I'm willing to bet that this isn't the breakthrough everyone was waiting for, chances are good that it probably won't go anywhere productive.

Indeed. The news always makes things sound more revolutionary than they are.

I can guarantee a lot of religious people want me dead, sterilized, or various other distasteful things. I'm cool with that. Baby-killing atheism has its price. :D

99% of religious people are fine. Secular cultures aren't the ones with wildly expanding populations, though. Many of them have the opposite problem.

Butts said:

Yeah, except that's my fucking nickname, haha. No joke... it seriously is... :-{

Could also become your custom title. :D

I visualize government systems in effect that sterilize all fertile males and centralize their population's reproduction with controlled insemination facilities. Not that that'll happen, most likely. Just came to mind thinking about this.

Can't wait until we get to the part with the designer babies and Übermensch, too. :P

DooMAD said:

I wonder why people always assume that would result in the "same" person. I mean, it might have Hitler's DNA, but it wouldn't have his upbringing, social climate or memories. It wouldn't actually be Hitler.

Not that this has anything to do with artificial jizz and such.

That would be a pretty epic idea for a game though,somethin causes the dna to kick in and a bunch of shit happens and... ah cap can't think of anything.