Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mattfrie1

Mouse Support on SNES Wolf 3D

I know that the SNES version of Wolf 3D lets you use the Mario Paint mouse, but for some reason, my copy won't work with the mouse. I plug it in at the beginning, and can get to the game's main menu, but when I get there, the cursor along the side disappears, and acts like it isn't even connected. The cursor comes back when I plug in a regular controller though.

Can I get any help on this, as I really want to play the game without a controller for a different experience. And nobody say that I should play the PC one, as I already have. ;)

Ah Christ... Playing regular Wolf 3D is nauseating enough. Playing the SNES version is like playing it looking through a kaleidoscope.

But I have to admit I never knew the Mario mouse could work.

I just solved my own problem. Just had to plug the mouse into the second control slot. It is different with the mouse, but will be interesting to play that way...

The SNES port is quite fun IMO, it's funny to see how they censored everything out, Namely shaving off Hitler's prized mustache. :)

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!! #1 on the list of ports that should've never happened. It's great you enjoy the mouse and everything. But please, keep that shit to yourself.