Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_Dweedle

Damn! whoever does the voiceovers in KDIZD should get into movies

Seriously just downloaded it today and man the voiceovers in the opening bit is really good. my hats off to whoever made it sound so epic.

this thread was fun while it lasted.

DuckReconMajor said:

It's okay. I didn't find out until a few months ago.

just got my guts ripped out on the first level on kdizd... either my aiming is rubbish(yeah right) or theres not enough ammo.. had to resort to fists on those golem type imps.. im assumeing they are golemish cause they dont have blood coming outta em :P

The first level is about conserving shotgun ammo and using only the pistol against weak monsters. And yeah, the rock imps do huge damage with their punches, I too fell victim to them, twice.

I was fine with ammo on the first level of KDiZD, but then I do play pretty conservatively usually.

And yeah, I died the first time I came across the rock imps as well.

up to level 2 so far.. cant seem to figure out how to get the chaingun but I managed to get outside to get the soulsphere.. stuck on it currently because theirs bars blocking the lift that goes to the room before exit.. havn't figured out how to get to the chainsaw yet either.. heh.. anyway im gonna go play it some more.

EDIT: Just beat level 3 dunno if it had a secret level but anyway im in command control now.. damn lvl 3 took me ages..

Anyone got a download link for KDIZD?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. This is absolutely amazing thus far, and I'm only 3 levels in.