Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Not long ago YouTube has granted me the ability to upload videos which are longer than 15 minutes in length, so tonight I've finally taken maximum advantage of this privilege and recorded a long session of a Skulltag botmatch:

^It may seem a bit laggy, but I got the highest frag score in the end anyways. :p

Sorry for the double-post, but I've made yet another one after an entire week has past, and nobody else posted anything. So :p

This one is also on Skulltag gameplay with bots, but this time it's in Hexen and with monsters enabled, because I love seeing a Heresiarch mingling amongst deathmatchers. Here ya go:

^Surprisingly enough, this one even turned out slightly less laggy than the previous one. YAY!

That looks great, kristus. Makes me want to play some Hexen (but I won't, I'd only get lost for the gazillionst time).

Damn Kristus that level design is brilliant. It really shows that Hexen really is capable of so much more than is perceived. I think you make the gameplay look awesome though, I'm clearly not as good at playing it as you are. I still have no idea what half of the artifacts do.

My first attempt at capturing, encoding and uploading a demo :)
Let me know what you think of the video quality.

How does Doom looks like running on three screen in Doom v1.2 or prior (using Chocolate-Doom in three windows).

Watch it in HD and fullscreen if it's too small.

Playtesting King of the Hill, using Double Domination game mode.

Primitive mappack so some maps sucked; but overall it was great fun.

PRIMEVAL: That's quite badass. Would work prettywell in a fast paced newskool duel map.
--

5 minute game from this month's CTF tourney: very one-sided stuff from the 1st round but it was the first game that we got scheduled in time to be recorded. Considering this a smooth test run (encoding, memorizing/switching POVs) and looking forward to capturing the more nervy, higher-profile games.

leaked buttsex footage. esselfortium and vader deny any possible connection, it's all fake and lookalikes.

In a related story, here's the second preview (although it's one of the maps PRIMEVAL hasn't finished music for yet)

I probably could have lowered the gamma a notch to make it look closer to its actual lighting, but I'm lazy.

Snakes said:

In a related story, here's the second preview (although it's one of the maps PRIMEVAL hasn't finished music for yet)

I probably could have lowered the gamma a notch to make it look closer to its actual lighting, but I'm lazy.

Looking forward to this!