Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

No problem :)
Unfortunately I downloaded the update for fraps which seemed to do the exact opposite and ended up with a rubbish frame rate. I didn't check before uploading as I've never really had a problem with the frame rate I use to record videos. In fact the settings are the same. Odd :/

cannonball said:

No problem :)
Unfortunately I downloaded the update for fraps which seemed to do the exact opposite and ended up with a rubbish frame rate. I didn't check before uploading as I've never really had a problem with the frame rate I use to record videos. In fact the settings are the same. Odd :/

If you turn off vertical sync in glboom the frame rate should improve.

I'm glad I've never played any of those crappy Doom wads or whatever they are.

Two levels I made... and playing through them...

Jimi said:
Two levels I made... and playing through them...

Really nice looking levels! given the Plutonia theme I suppose I was expecting to see Revenants in the first twenty seconds, pleasantly surprised that it started out gentle.

I've recently set up a Youtube channel where I will be Let's Playing many old-school FPS games. Unless I'm playing blind (which will mostly apply to mods) then I intend on getting 100% kills and secrets for every level. So far I've uploaded Let's Plays of the original Doom (plus the fourth Ultimate Doom episode) and Doom II, and I'm currently in the process of playing through the PlayStation version.

I'm not going to spam this thread continually, so I'll leave this video here as a demonstration of what to expect from my channel. Comments are always appreciated!

Heh, I first heard it in 1monster.wad. It made boring SSG on barons action a little more tolerable. :)

I recently started my own Youtube channel as a side thing from my livestreaming, and I've developed an interest in wanting to do 'blind run' Doom wad LP's inspired by the likes of BaronofStuff and DeimosComaBlack.

My first (recently) completed Doom wad LP was my playthrough of Knee Deep In ZDoom, of which this is my first part if you're interested:

This happened when I was recording MAP02 of Tim Willits' "Raven" series.

Following on from a week of comment voting, I've just started up my new Doom wad Let's Play of 'Coffee Break- Episode 1'. Here is the opening video to the series if you're interested: