Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Nevan said:

Map31 looks really fun. Definitely will give it a spin later!

cool, I will upload the updated version of the wad I think then :)

I've never seen anyone upload a full playthrough of Batman Doom on YouTube, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I think it's an awesome MOD/TC, and I think it deserves love from Map01 to Map32. I uploaded the first map today.

http://youtu.be/Y3LVrFVxO5s

Subscribe if you wanna follow it! I'm planning on making it part of a weekly thing.

lolwut. Also, i tried to record a FDA of Hymn using fraps, but i comes out a 3 gb of video.... Over the fact is hard like the shit.

We must save the cyberdemon!
(Sorry or the double post but this is me in a video with a friend)

Here's a video of me playing SC01.wad:

Also, here's my eighth video of me playing through four crappy Doom WADs:

Greetings everybody! Just wanted to give a quick little update on my Let's Playing channel.

My channel has been up and running for just over two months now, and I'm still currently working my way through all the "official" Doom games. So far, I have 12 playlists uploaded, consisting of complete Let's Plays of (from oldest uploaded to latest)

Doom + The Ultimate Doom
Doom II: Hell on Earth
Doom Alpha and Beta versions (0.4 alpha, 0.5 alpha and the Press Release Beta)
PlayStation Doom
PlayStation Doom II
Doom 64
Misc uploads (currently consisting of Sewers and Betray from XBox Doom and Doom II respectively)
Master Levels for Doom II
PlayStation Master Levels for Doom II
PlayStation TNT: Evilution
PlayStation The Plutonia Experiment
Final Doom - TNT: Evilution

I've just completed TNT: Evilution, and will be uploading the final Hell levels of that megawad within the next couple of days. Unsurprisingly, The Plutonia Experiment is next on my list, probably followed by No Rest for the Living, and after that I'll be gradually moving away from Doom (temporarily), possibly to Heretic first but I still haven't decided yet.

Finally, a little sampling of my latest work:

Cheers!

I figured I would go ahead and post my youtube channel here. http://www.youtube.com/Larzuk06

My channel consists of mainly Doom videos but it's usually of different megawads and not so much the official Doom games. It does contain videos of other games as well.

The most recent wad I played through was Winter's Fury. The full playlist is also there. Here is map 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HcGIIs9YI