Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

It seems a lot of the character of the BTSX tracks are getting kind of washed out and garbled up into compressed mush... like, for example the intermission track is just ruined at the end of these vids.

I'm not sure how you're doing what you're doing, but maybe it could be done a little better? Anyway it is neat that you've taken interest in BTSX though. Just giving some feedback.

KevinHEZ said:

map03

woah! after 01, 02 and the intermission i thought you were using some heavy metal soundfont, because the melodies got drowned in drums & metal guitars, but this is the mother of all rave parties! i wish you used a mod that'd give zombies some glowsticks.

Seele00TextOnly said:

It seems a lot of the character of the BTSX tracks are getting kind of washed out and garbled up into compressed mush... like, for example the intermission track is just ruined at the end of these vids.

I'm not sure how you're doing what you're doing, but maybe it could be done a little better? Anyway it is neat that you've taken interest in BTSX though. Just giving some feedback.

I'm doing the best that i can, but thx for the feedback anyways. I'm glad i'm still working on it, next time i'll try to look for the true atmosphere of BtSX

Part of me wishes it had been filmed "bouncing away and fucking off back down the hallway."
Probably less creepy though. It's like a Spider Revemind.

BaronOfStuff said:

I can't even begin explaining the point of this. I don't think there is one.

If you always do that kind of stuff when you are drunk, please, don't stop drinking , because that made me laugh like a freaking hyena.

BaronOfStuff said:

I can't even begin explaining the point of this. I don't think there is one.

Would be scarier if there was a PSXDOOM song.

I started making demos and talking over them. Here's one of Hillside Siege from Alien Vendetta:

and here's another showing a run of Hell's Vendetta from DV2: