Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Looks pretty good, although the lighting looks kind of uniform: have you not added lighting yet or is it just the way PrBoom makes it look? Also some new music would work wonders. :)

Obsidian said:

Looks pretty good, although the lighting looks kind of uniform: have you not added lighting yet or is it just the way PrBoom makes it look? Also some new music would work wonders. :)

It's most likely the way that GLBoom makes it look. Although my lighting differences aren't really that large in most maps anyways since I usually use lighting to create visual differences in any views.

And also, I can't compose music and I don't want to bother with grabbing music and compiling a credit list after the fact. (will consider any volunteers...)

Rayzik said:

And also, I can't compose music and I don't want to bother with grabbing music and compiling a credit list after the fact. (will consider any volunteers...)

Well, I'm not a composer but I can whip up a credits list for ya. Of course that might entail playing your wad so I can hear the music. :P

Breezeep said:

what soundfont are you using?

I´am using timidity with "Scc1t2.sf2" (Roland Sound Canvas) for the soundfont. Sounds best for me the most time...

Those cacodemons seem to attack no different from a regular cacodemon while on fast mode.

WoofDg79 said:

Added myself as a replacement for the Cyberdemon a few years ago:

[/yt]

Oh wow, I actually remember that. Haha.

@Omega Use the [yt] tag if you wanna post videos.

Any Doom2 map with 255 players is basically peak chaos.

(It's a livestreamed debugging session so you might want to skip to 10 minutes in.)