Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Olroda said:

I hope you'll make some more Hexen or Heretic episodes in the future, Rubilacxe. I sure enjoyed watching Hexercise and the others.

I definitely plan on playing more Heretic and Hexen content in the near future!

Let's playing TNT Evilution with this aesthetic mod I played and pretending I'm the guy the mod was actually based on. My Doom skills are a bit rusty.

MetroidJunkie said:

Let's playing TNT Evilution with this aesthetic mod I played and pretending I'm the guy the mod was actually based on. My Doom skills are a bit rusty.

Nice work with the face cam!

UV-Speed on the most hardcore map from Chillax. UV-MAX on this shit will be muuuuuuch later.

A silly coop video five months in the making. Goes through E1M1-E1M3, E1M9, and E1M4-E1M6. I had forgotten things from Ep 1 of Doom when the playthrough started, and the other player (my cousin) went in completely blind. Enjoy hearing my voice for the first time, xD!

It's been a while since I posted here.

Here's a video where I review two jokewads that's part of one saga along with a bonus WAD:

And here is my 26th crappy Doom WAD quadruple feature:

Guest Unregistered account

Can we talk about how someone remade Linguica's Lair, from SkullTag, in Timesplitters?

Short thing I've been working on for the past 6 days.

EDIT: Recorded under gzdoom but tested under prboom+.

The_Trigger said:

Short thing I've been working on for the past 6 days.

You say its a boom map, but whatever you recorded that video on is gzdoom based...
Do you test that map in boom 2.02 with dos or dosbox? Claiming that a level is limit-removing or boom-compatible but only testing in zdoom based ports is really annoying...

I mentioned in the description that I test it in prboom, complevel 9. I can't record under prboom so I had to use either zdoom or gzdoom. I however assure you that this works fine in prboom as it is.

prboom quality does not guarantee boom quality, as the freedoom team discovered here.

Also, by prboom do you mean prboom-plus? There's very little reason to use prboom over prboom-plus. However, you should still test with boom and either dosbox or dos.

Yes, I meant prboom+.

I made a boom map once and texted it with prboom+ and it worked completely fine. It was added to the "2048 unleashed" wad as map 08.

So, if it works as intended (in the compatibility level and all), then it's good for me.

Besides, I can't even run boom 2.02 (says that the version of windows I have is incompatible or something) and I can't be bothered with dosbox so heh, I think prboom+ will do.

Here's a video where I play ruma.wad by the late Espi:

And here's a video where I play the WAD korpsesmapv12.wad: