Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Danfun64 said:

prboom quality does not guarantee boom quality, as the freedoom team discovered here.

Also, by prboom do you mean prboom-plus? There's very little reason to use prboom over prboom-plus. However, you should still test with boom and either dosbox or dos.

This is annoyingly pedantic (unsurprisingly) and completely out of touch with the way the phrases "Boom format" or "Boom map" are used in modern times, i.e. meaning "tested in prBoom+ cl 9".

The_Trigger said:

I can't even run boom 2.02 (says that the version of windows I have is incompatible or something) and I can't be bothered with dosbox so heh, I think prboom+ will do.

Boom is a DOS application. It won't run on 64-bit versions of windows, and it won't give sound on anything newer than xp (xp and 2000 can use vdmsound, but that's not as good an option as dosbox...)

I found an old e1m5 remix on my old backups

It sounds interesting, so i thought i'd share it

Here's a video where I review another set of four crappy Doom WADs:

And here'a a video where I review a fourth set of two random Doom WADs:

Got two more videos not too long after my other two videos.

Here's a video where I play John Romero's e1m4b.wad (contains blooper with seal an the end):

And here's a video where I play two crappy Doom WADs, which is my second set of two (it also addresses the seal mistake in the beginning of the video):

I'll just post this here.

This is part one of a let's play series I'm doing at the moment. It's actually my first video in general.

Also...

This is what I consider to be the best video of the series so far.

Here are some videos of custom wads recorded at 1280x720x60fps in GZdoom. I do varying amounts of commentary.

Luducrium by Antares031

Congestion 64

Ancient Aliens: Acerola Orion by Lupinx_Kassman

Vanguard by Skillsaw

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxdMkvThJVtA1zpEqe0_6SRNGItLqdevA

My full playlist (So far) of my attempt to go through TNT Evilution with the Ghost mod I had made. It isn't quite the same as Vanilla Doom since there's still some modified behaviors that I only just corrected in the latest one scheduled but it's mostly the same. Ultra Violence, of course, but not particularly skilled at it. For the most part, it's a blind playthrough since, though I've played TNT before, I don't remember most of it. XD

DemonTeeth666 said:

Here are some videos of custom wads recorded at 1280x720x60fps in GZdoom. I do varying amounts of commentary.

Ancient Aliens: Acerola Orion by Lupinx_Kassman

Nicely presented videos here :D

Although, you might wanna edit this as the map in question was made by esselfortium and not lupinx ;)

Lupinx's map is the next one (IIRC)

Here's a video of my third crappy Doom WAD quadruple feature:

And here's where I played some WADs from terkar sergant along with a bonus WAD:

I noticed there weren't any (English) playthroughs of Pokemon Doom, this very cool mod by Kate that introduces Pokemon mechanics into the Doom world. I decided to fix that.

This might be the first youtube coop playthrough of the infamous sewers level that was ported to the Xbox...

Sewers.wad begins at 9:53 and ends at 31:15

Here's a two part special involving more WADs from terkar sergant.

WARNING: The second part is pretty messed up and totally NSFW.