Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Beginning to let's play another WAD, Suspended in Dusk. Aside from one extraordinarily irritating thing that occurs in the next video, it's a fairly good 4 level WAD.

The let's play through Suspended in Dusk continues, where I get frustratingly lost until I find a certain switch that I managed to overlook.

Continuing my let's play through Mayhem Mansion!

The explosive finale to Suspended in Dusk is here! The next one will be Pump Action! As always, I will accept requests for WADs to play through.

My playthrough of MAP02: BIGBRIK from ASS01. Ironically, I don't think the map uses BIGBRIK at all (Actually it does.)... but let's get ready for Bloodrocuted.

It's been a while since I posted here.

Here's a video where I play yet another map pack from the infamous terkar sergant:

And here's a video where I play a remake of a classic Terry WAD along with a bonus featuring the alleged first user-made Doom WAD:

102,000 views and counting, I'm still slightly at a loss as to why quite so many people have watched my playthrough of my slightly janky first ever map, but I'm not complaining!

Average view time is a whopping 3.30 minutes. Although shout out to the one guy from Suriname who watched the entire thing!

Upgrading the Super Shotgun to blast even MORE demons in the face! (Out of curiosity, who here would rather see me do non-commentary playthroughs instead of let's plays?)