Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Only technically a Doom video, but I discovered that Hell To Pay has an intro video that, to my knowledge, hasn't been put on YouTube yet. I've remedied this.

Half way through, half the screen is cut off because I only had half a brain and stupidly pushed it over to look up a guide, only to realize I had overlooked a switch that was covered in blood and burn marks. Just another day when you're let's playing D4D on Plutonia.

Here's a video where I play two good Doom WADs:

And here's a video where I play another good Doom WAD called ddattack.wad, which was made over 10 years ago:

This is a really fun invasion challenge map; you start with 200 health & armor & a Tommy gun (which shoots REALLY fast & perfectly straight) & imps keep teleporting in & you kill as many of the sons uh bitches as you can before your health reaches 0% (the goal of coarse being to get as high a kill count number as you can) I found it funner than I thought is was going to be when I was making it. The download link is in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmR88YL4UCA

I had done a previous let's play through TNT but the save was lost because GZDoom was acting up and I had to completely replace the version. I decided, since Metroid Dreadnought makes things fairly easier, I'd pistol start the last level I left off on and try to finish what I started.

Two more videos coming up. Part 2 of Shores of Hell through Meta Doom:

And a celebration of the 23rd Anniversary of Doom with a remake of Meet the Doom Guy:

Taking Kyle873's RPG mod for a spin. Pretty damn cool! Though, his original episode for it could use some more depth, about the only thing that's functional right now is the arena and the shop, can't do missions.

We've walked away from the previous level with a wealth of power! And Map 15 seems more than eager to challenge our rule!