Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Glaice said:

Jodwin: How did you get such a smooth framerate on nuts.wad?

It's weird. When I used my old computer I was on stable 60 fps for nuts.wad. But when I use my new and upgraded computer which can run the Witcher max on 60 frames, it stutters like crazy. No idea why it does that.

It's come to my attention that some people didn't find the microphone volume in my let's plays satisfactory so I made a little test. Which do you prefer? We've got -5.8 dB (What I've been using), -6.5 dB, -10 dB, -15 dB, and -20 dB, which one is the best balanced in your opinion? And should I also try lowering the gameplay volume as well?

More Doom 2016 Arcade Mode

So Plutonia has its own O of Destruction, it seems. Hurray...

More Doom 2016 Snapmaps, I'm seriously impressed at some of these Custom Geo maps!

Really cool Doom mod called Forest Adventure!

More Ultimate Doom II + Samsara, city life is hard.

I squeezed out one more Doom 2016 Campaign video before it crashed outright so I decided to retire it for now until I can get some better hardware. In the meantime, what should I replace it with? I'm torn between Brutal Doom's campaign (Did a video of it already), Doom 3's Campaign, or Hexen.

Doom 2016 Campaign or not, the spirit lives on thanks to mods like Zion.

I've been exploring a little Doom mod (or Doom engine game, in a sense) called "Virus." Here's the first video of my series about it:

This is a bit different but here's some of my videos they're like more edited down, semi-informative ones that include the release dates and who worked on the mods shown in each video. I've also made a few Quake ones, a Heretic one and i'm also starting a series on Half-Life.

More Snapmaps, including one about... surviving a Hellish Nightclub?

I know there are mods that enhance Wolfenstein 3D but playing the good ole' classic is nice too, courtesy of Wolfenstein 3D TC. :)

More Doom Snapmaps.

More Hocus Pocus mod, the bitter cold made more bitter angry spear throwing!

More Ultimate Doom II and Samsara in the Suburbs.

Edited by MetroidJunkie