Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

That's one bloated demon, really needs to go on a diet from all the soul eating. More let's playing of RTCW

Most people would probably see two Cyberdemons and try to beat them the old fashioned way but not me, I took the time to line them up for a good ole' telefragging!

More Plutonia 2 in Springfield

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Fucking around with Crispy Doom and BTSX E1. My mouse hand was a bit jittery from too much caffeine so you'll see the crosshair shake a bit from time to time.

(Ammo balance is completely busted for BTSX E1 on lower skill levels, BTW. There is way too much of everything.)

Anyone here a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Specifically, Stardust Crusaders? Because, today, I have a special treat for you. Let's playing Chex Quest as the ice vampire himself, DIO! (Who wants to see me play through the other two Chex Quests?)

I'm back for more Hexen...the mapset called A New World :)

Part 2...

Ah nice! Both of those maps were really cool; I always did want to see how you approached some of those encounters.

Nice surgical play while dealing with the larger groups :)

Replayed my own terrible map,now I can see why this map is broken and unplayable without cheats or gun mods.

9 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Maps from 90's have special feeling for me. 

Although the texture alignment is... (you know what I want to say, right?), these kind of castle like maps also give me special feeling, especially with "Shawn's Got the Shotgun". Therefore, Doom Map19 is one of my favorite map. I hope I really understand that "special feeling" you're talking about XD

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

Although the texture alignment is... (you know what I want to say, right?), these kind of castle like maps also give me special feeling, especially with "Shawn's Got the Shotgun". Therefore, Doom Map19 is one of my favorite map. I hope I really understand that "special feeling" you're talking about XD

I understand,don't worry. 19 map of Doom II is my favorite too. I discovered this wad randomly while digging one doom blog in tumblr. I can leave map link for you if you want try it for yourself. 

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/s-u/t_medevl

I decided to go through Hexen again, but as a slightly different class. Hail to the King, Baby!

If you want to see more Hexen videos as Duke Nukem or even someone else, let me know. :D

I don't know it this one counts as a proper video for Doom but here we go with some music :)

More Simpsons Plutonia 2. As it turns out, a level named after a dangerous road hazard might not be the easiest to get through. :D