Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

This is the final video of the Hocus Pocus Doom mod I'm doing, at least for now, because that's all the levels that were included in the version I had. Still, at least I got to go out with a smart bang. :P

One of my followers has been making a video series detailing the latest version of Wrath of Cronos (2.0, as of this writing). He plans on showcasing all the classes and the various features of the mod. Take a look at his first video! More should be coming through the rest of the month, I think:

A new video of Golden Souls. Instead of shifting the pitch, I just edited Commander Keen music over it. Fits pretty well, I think. Also switched to ZDoom to fix the stability issues. Enjoy the Mario-like mod! :D

Spiders and Lost Souls and Barons, Oh My! Toto, I don't think we're in Phobia anymore. Enjoy the let's play of Doom 64 Retribution. (Good news, I fix the lack of music in the next let's play so it won't have to be edited over it anymore)

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Here's a video of me playing the crappy Doom WAD terrorD.wad:

And here's a video of me playing an average Doom WAD named zenout.wad:

Finale and even more glitches -_-

EDIT: This video has a resolution of 848*480 instead of 1280*720 because the movie converter fucked me up....

So... I just finished a (Commentary free) let's play of Empyrion v33. (I will upload a few more videos on v35). Enjoy!

Here's a video of me playing a good Doom WAD called Lighting_Blue.wad:

And here's my fourth good Doom WAD double feature:

Guess id wanted to outdo their original Bruiser brothers by having TWO CYBERDEMONS as their introduction in Doom 64! Enjoy the let's play! (Fixed the music)

WARNING: This is just a joke mod...don't ever, EVER take this seriously.

And with this video, this LP is halted until some maps are fixed...