Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

A'ight, finally a new video! This time it's ZDoom :O and it's pretty good as well! I will continue recording with ZDoom probably, but that depends on the length of the map as the filesize is pretty fun. Anyway, it's E1M5 of Phobos Lab this time. I liked the map, it genuinely felt like a huge, abandoned lab. It had superb scale and I enjoyed it a lot... it was rather bland but that added to the tense atmosphere!

With this video published, I've got all videos of Return to Phobos recorded. Mind you, I still have to publish two.

This is E1M6 and it's pretty straightforward, but fun. You can exit this level very fast but it's really fun to just plasma through everything... really satisfying!

Some video of last night's frantic fragging with Doomkid et al

Personal highlights are 23:30 when I win but simultaneously kill myself and lose and quite the creamy triple frag with the BFG at 25 minutes in

Edited by SavageCorona

A fairly straightforward level. It's very easy to abuse the berserk pack and invulnerability to kill some barons without much boring shotgun action. The rest is kind of boring because you need to kill them with rocket launchers and shotguns.

Also this was pre-recorded so that's why I'm using glBoom+.

As a whole, this WAD was really nicely made. I liked the attention to detail in most areas, the high density of monsters and the atmosphere. I didn't particularly enjoy the exit placement as you can bypass more than half of the map. My favourite maps were E1M5 and E1M7 - least favourite would probably be E1M3 and E1M4, because of the exit placement. If I can exit the map halfway through it, that's kinda anticlimactic. I enjoyed it all, however.

@NeedHealth that's my crosshair, I dunno why it looks so blotchy- it wasn't like that before on my old setup. I'll try to fix it. my aim is shit so the crosshair helps me some.

Does it count if it's Doom themed? I made Superstars of Doom Guy and the Baron of Hell in Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and had them fight each other CPU vs CPU

Long map...

Edit: Someone found frozen recording that I haven't spotted...looks like I have to do it again...

Edited by leodoom85