Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's a video of me playing my seventh set of two bad Doom WADs:

And here's another video of me playing a good Doom WAD from Yusuf Dunphy:

2 hours ago, NiTROACTiVE said:

Here's a video of me playing my seventh set of two bad Doom WADs:

And here's another video of me playing a good Doom WAD from Yusuf Dunphy:

I don't want see those crappy shitty "Scripted" Fake Videos, Please thank you.

Continuing the madness......btw, this stupid video took me 5 times to convert it but here I go...

For some odd reason, I decided to do a Nightmare run on wow.wad and set a goal to complete it in less than 10 seconds, even if the map in of itself isn't really hard even with a fast shooting Cyberdemon. I have to say, I am surprised not to take any damage at all in this.

We took about a month-long break, but GeekVonDoom and I are back with our Hexen Co-op playthrough:

Video of Patience and my first match of the round robin stage of the 2v2 TDM tourney against the Wheelchair Warriors Alfonzo and Marcaek. Awesome matches; fun times! Well-played on those super close games; it could have gone either way...  'Any given Sunday' and all that ;D

Spoiler

Another vidya, this one is from maybe a week ago (?) during practice rounds for the ZTDM tourney; my girlfriend's 22 month old wouldn't let me play Dume alone and fought for the super interesting-looking mouse, at about 4:06 she took the mouse back, turned, and fired at @42PercentHealth, earning her very first frag ^^

6 hours ago, Fonze said:

Another vidya, this one is from maybe a week ago (?) during practice rounds for the ZTDM tourney; my girlfriend's 22 month old wouldn't let me play Dume alone and fought for the super interesting-looking mouse, at about 4:06 she took the mouse back, turned, and fired at @42PercentHealth, earning her very first frag ^^

I feel honored! :-D

Here's a video of me playing my eighth set of two crappy Doom WADs:

And here's my fourteenth random Doom WAD double feature:

Decided to do a Nightmare run on TNT: Evilution MAP31, my goal was going under 0:30 and I got 0:29, right on time. :)

*Crappy English and gameplay warning*

I would like to do this video all over again, but it's quite exhausting playing the game and explain the strategies in the same time. If you would like to watch the actual run, click here.