Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

20 years after its demo release, I finally decide to check out one of the most the infamous Doom 2 mods -  Mordeth:

Walkthrough of ConsoleDoom.wad with CACO2.deh

Edited by D1m3 : Changed unfinished HEROES.wad walkthrough with finished ConsoleDoom.wad playthrough

I was told that Duke 3D TC's Shrinkray didn't work because I wasn't using Zanondrum. Surprisingly, it actually works in that source port. Guess the problem was GZDoom.

Merry Christmas, Doomworld

New let's play of Orcs & Elves, a lesser known id Software title made from the engine of a lesser known Doom title.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Excuse the occasional mouse jerking, I'm actually playing with a partially broken mouse :v, but nothing annoying, I was also a bit nervous while recording. The next parts are on my channel. I might make more videos if you like what you're seeing.

I was playing Brutal Doom V20b (with an edit to the Status Bar) and this piece of a Cacodemon was floating around. Ah Brutal Doom bugs, you sure give a chuckle.

Did a Nightmare Speed run on TNT: Evilution's MAP30, not so bad when you get the gist of it, still a rush nonetheless.

I love this mod.

Gridlock 64 + Samsara with BJ Blazkowitz, just because someone jokingly compared it to Wolfenstein 3D.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

3 hours ago, Rubilacxe said:

More of my Hexen paythrough with GeekVonDoom:

Those three bosses aren't that hard to beat in single player, but in cooperative (i.e. that video), they have 5 times the health. Have fun with Traductus and his 4,000 HP. Funny thing is, Korax is still the same health in single or multiplayer. You'd think his health would get bumped up to 20,000 or something for cooperative, but nope.

Goldeneye 64 Mod for Doom

Postal 2 Meets Doom

Mortal Kombat II Doom, by Doomero

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Quite a lot of WADs out there, and I came across these two. Could be worse I guess.

Here's my 13th crappy Doom WAD double feature:

And here's a video where I play a good Doom WAD named darkness_flaw.wad, along with a funny Doom WAD for a bonus: