Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

And now, the most infamous level of Hellbound, played with The Space Pirate mod (albeit under specific conditions, but still!)

Mutiny.Map05:Slums

The UAC Rebellion.Map10:Inferno(FINAL)

The Rebirth.Map30:Hells Innards(FINAL)

If you've ever wanted a video tutorial on how to access Hellbound's secret levels...well, here you go!

And here's the last episode of my Hellbound + The Space Pirate series, where I show off how to get to the second secret level of Hellbound:

Have some fun, have some rage, have some good and bad jokes too :v .

DOOMSDAY OF UAC

This WAD is revolutionary in many aspects. First, it relies on the usage of Barons to reveal a vulnerable Cyberdemon, which in turn also does its own death special. Secondly, it uses self-referencing sectors to create beautiful candle-stairs (a common trope nowadays) and this visible but unkillable Cybie. Also, it used faux 3D for those letters, and the opening sights are very striking (the hit car).

Nowadays, it doesn't look as good and it's pretty dated, but it's still a very fun adventure and could still hold up as potentially a very nice WAD, though. For 1994, this was the most revolutionary WAD in existance. And I'm glad I've played it. Certainly a must-play for Doom history geeks.

I don't remember if I posted this before. So, I'll post the latest upload.

In this challenge, I can only save when I get a key or shortly after getting a key. I can't use any weapon except melee weapons, the shotgun, the pistol and the Rocket Launcher (Can carry no more than 20 rockets at a time). Jumping and Crouching are allowed.

P.S: I gained access to the shotgun from MAP07 and the RL from MAP20 (or was it 19?)

Guest Unregistered account

ALIENS TC - E2M1: Landing Pads

This is the beginning of my playthrough of Aliens TC. Aliens TC was created in 1994 by Justin Fisher, with a secret level by Richard Love. It replaces the second episode, as well as the first two levels of Episode 3 containing bonus levels. The WAD's idea is to create an environment similar to that of the movie Aliens, battling facehuggers, alien warriors and the queen in techbase environments, as well as the alien hives.

The first level is unique as it doesn't contain any enemies at all, relying solely on build-up and atmosphere. You should search every room in order to stock up on ammo, or the next map might give you a headache. I've said in the video what replaces what, but it's all pretty much the same, except with new sprites. Some enemies and decorations were remade into new decorations and ambient sounds, such as "Check those corners!" which build up the atmosphere. Also the return of secrets that don't make sense.

also, credits to kmxexii for this pic, I ripped it off onemandoom :(

Edited by NaZa

On today's episode: Maximum of everything: Fun, frustration, rage, confusion, and satisfaction.

Huh, wasn't able to finish SF3 today after all :v .

On 7/20/2018 at 3:11 AM, NaZa said:

ALIENS TC - E2M1: Landing Pads

This is the beginning of my playthrough of Aliens TC. Aliens TC was created in 1994 by Justin Fisher, with a secret level by Richard Love. It replaces the second episode, as well as the first two levels of Episode 3 containing bonus levels. The WAD's idea is to create an environment similar to that of the movie Aliens, battling facehuggers, alien warriors and the queen in techbase environments, as well as the alien hives.

The first level is unique as it doesn't contain any enemies at all, relying solely on build-up and atmosphere. You should search every room in order to stock up on ammo, or the next map might give you a headache. I've said in the video what replaces what, but it's all pretty much the same, except with new sprites. Some enemies and decorations were remade into new decorations and ambient sounds, such as "Check those corners!" which build up the atmosphere. Also the return of secrets that don't make sense.

also, credits to kmxexii for this pic, I ripped it off onemandoom :(

Classic DOOM mod. I remember playing it back then! :D