Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

I've been looking forward to this one for quite some time, I've really been looking forward to seeing an interpretation of The Doom Bible that's made some serious headway.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

And thus, Team Rocket is also finished. Good stuff, great job to everyone involved in the project.

Don't know if this is for this thread or Doom Streams but I started a Twitch account, and did a test recording on DOOM 2016 - Argent Facility (Destroyed). Gonna go for some classic DOOM videos too :)

What was supposed to be a few hour stream of a portion of Sunlust last night ended up being a near 12 hour marathon of the entire wad. Should have been shorter but naturally Maps 29 and 30 (not to mention the poor framerate of 28) bent me over pretty badly.

I'm starting a new series where I showcase most (If not all) of the enemies in my GamingMarine in Doom mod, taking inspiration from QCDE's player trailers and MetaDoom's WIP codex system. Starting with the Hellhound...

Edited by GamingMarine

How the mighty 10.000 have fallen, ah yes.

Like Aura Noir would (quite fittingly) say:

"When you alone set kingdoms on fire,
I admire the beauty of love lost and
hellish desire.
"

Here's a video where I played the crappy Doom WAD aberbase.wad:

And here's two more crappy Doom WAD playthroughs:

Ended up rolling through all of SNES DOOM last night on stream. Got hung up on E3M2, but the rest of it went pretty well. Well, about as well as it can go with this version of the game.

Cross-post for challenge/slaughter fans who may have missed the thread; here's my playthrough with commentary of a very fun challenge/slaughter map collab by NiH and rdwpa:

Spoiler