Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

@Dragonfly Ignore the title, I forgot to change it (it's some Eviternity).

Note to self, when PrBoom+ or GZDoom are the required ports, you're quite obviously NOT supposed to be playing the thing with the Software render.

Here's a video where I play a crappy PK3 file called Shadowrev.pk3:

And here's a video where I play some new shit from Vortex Doomer:

27 minutes ago, NiTROACTiVE said:

Here's a video where I play a crappy PK3 file called Shadowrev.pk3:

And here's a video where I play some new shit from Vortex Doomer:

You need a custom title, NiTROACTiVE. One of the higher-ups at Doomworld needs to give you a custom title. You need one, you deserve one.

I have played some Umbra of Fate and it's pretty good.

There's a cut of 10 minutes because I went afk for an emergency ( broken glass) :)

As a disclaimer, I meant absolutely no disrespect to the map's author or the fans of this level (I know I said the map "sucks" at the beginning,but that really refers to the situation of starting with a pistol and not the level itself.  It's well-designed and incredibly challenging.

I plan on doing a walkthrough for the remainder of Congestion, Claustrophobia 1 & 2, and if time allows, Mayhem and Congestion 384.

If 'cramped map' community projects is your thing, check out:

I'd love to see a few videos on that set, some very creative maps in there!

39 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

If 'cramped map' community projects is your thing, check out:

I'd love to see a few videos on that set, some very creative maps in there!

I can certainly add that to my "to do" list.  Might be a while, but I'll certainly do what I can.

Have you ever seen BigMacDavis' videos?  He's not an "elite" player, but I have fallen in love with his voice.  His walkthroughs have a certain "radio/television announcer" quality to them that keep me coming back for more.  I wish I can make videos like his.

It sure takes a while to get used to regular Doom movement and speed after using GZDoom for a while.

I know it's not particularly impressive but here's The Catacombs (Map 22) from a pistol start.  Max kills, items, and secrets.

Skulldash 100% Nightmare Run (Or what's left of it)

I just wanted to post a few videos i *still* have from the whole run, the rest seems to be deleted by twitch because expiration dates. Anyway, i managed to save some stuff on youtube, also on twitch highlights etc.

Firstly though, my high score- I'm missing Bonus 3, and the last level, beside that i'm fine.

https://imgur.com/a/LUtA374

Some footage of the whole run:

Oh, and if you want to exclude community scores- 3.2 million should be subtracted in that case. Molten core gave me like 3.2 million points, so yeah.