Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's my 37th crappy Doom WAD quadruple feature:

And here's a video where I play a good Doom WAD called DARKCLUB.WAD:

@seed So u started playing Deathless. Nice.

BTW I was watching ur video of E2 and noticed that u were constantly running out of ammo in the starting few levels. Deathless can get ammo stingy in E4 so I thought to share some tips for conserving ammo:

1) If u have berserk, almost always try to kill pinkies with fists.

2) Try firing chaingun in short bursts if u r trying to snipe enemies. This prevents bullet spreading and provide near 100% accuracy.

3) Keep switching weapons. Most of the times u were just sticking with one weapon until its ammo ran out and then u switched weapons. Different weapons are useful for different situations.

4) keep searching for secrets as there are plenty of rewards to be found there. Especially true for Deathless

18 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

@seed So u started playing Deathless. Nice.

BTW I was watching ur video of E2 and noticed that u were constantly running out of ammo in the starting few levels. Deathless can get ammo stingy in E4 so I thought to share some tips for conserving ammo:

1) If u have berserk, almost always try to kill pinkies with fists.

2) Try firing chaingun in short bursts if u r trying to snipe enemies. This prevents bullet spreading and provide near 100% accuracy.

3) Keep switching weapons. Most of the times u were just sticking with one weapon until its ammo ran out and then u switched weapons. Different weapons are useful for different situations.

4) keep searching for secrets as there are plenty of rewards to be found there. Especially true for Deathless

You're pretty late though, I finished Deathless this afternoon (you must have missed my last post from the "What are you playing now" topic). You can find the archives streams of it in a playlist on my channel if you're interested :).

33 minutes ago, seed said:

You're pretty late though, I finished Deathless this afternoon (you must have missed my last post from the "What are you playing now" topic).

Whoops. I didn't see that thread. I always late to the show. Oh well maybe next time.

At least u might still find the tips useful.