• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's my 19th crappy Doom WAD double feature:

And here's a video where I play a good Doom WAD called DevilsWake.wad:

Edited by NiTROACTiVE

Beware the UD video, very toxic content. Proceed at your own risk.

Played some more duels through Delta Touch's Zandronum 3.0 port on Android. Breaking in new players ;D

SSL2

D5M1

Judas

Brit10M7

Being able to play doom from anywhere on the phone is amazing; I hope more people look into it :D

3 hours ago, Urthar said:

Dev-texures are great for focusing on layout, but screenshots don't convey an impression of a map very well, so I tried my hand at recording a video.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dimension-of-the-boomed/videos/z-magic-alpha-footage

That sloped floor in the first area! Genuinely amazing architecture, even with dev textures! Improved from Dimension of the Boomed monsters! Realm of Z-Magic is shaping up to be an absolute killer!

The only criticism, maybe fiend feels too big in size.

1 hour ago, AL-97 said:

That sloped floor in the first area! Genuinely amazing architecture, even with dev textures! Improved from Dimension of the Boomed monsters! Realm of Z-Magic is shaping up to be an absolute killer!

Thanks, I certainly hope so!

1 hour ago, AL-97 said:

The only criticism, maybe fiend feels too big in size.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would notice that. I always think of the Fiend as being quite a big monster in Quake, probably due to it's perchance of leaping right into your face. Yeah, I increased it's size from about 48 units to 56, mostly because it has these quite thin limbs that really need extra pixel definition for a Doom sprite.

5 hours ago, Urthar said:

Dev-texures are great for focusing on layout, but screenshots don't convey an impression of a map very well, so I tried my hand at recording a video.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dimension-of-the-boomed/videos/z-magic-alpha-footage

not a fan of the new super shotgun sound. i wouldn't touch it at all. the original is just perfect.

are you planning to design the maps around jumping? i guess you're really embracing the z axis aspect. i thought this would kind of be a sequel to dimensions of the boomed but apparently, it's a completely new thing.

also, ogre, when? :)