Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

1 hour ago, Urthar said:

I increased it's size from about 48 units to 56, mostly because it has these quite thin limbs that really need extra pixel definition for a Doom sprite.

You could make the sprite even bigger, and then use the TEXTURES lump to make it display at the desired size.

1 hour ago, zzzornbringer said:

not a fan of the new super shotgun sound. i wouldn't touch it at all. the original is just perfect.

are you planning to design the maps around jumping? i guess you're really embracing the z axis aspect. i thought this would kind of be a sequel to dimensions of the boomed but apparently, it's a completely new thing.

also, ogre, when? :)

I haven't touched the SSG sound effects. I do have Perkristian's SFX pack loaded in GZDoom by default, so maybe it's that.

Yep, jumping is a thing. If DotB was all about exploring the possiblities of Boom/MBF, then ZMagic is me doing the same with ZDoom. 

I have no plans to add the Ogre.

23 minutes ago, Empyre said:

You could make the sprite even bigger, and then use the TEXTURES lump to make it display at the desired size.

What Heresy is this? The pixel is indivisible and of constant size I say! Why, if it were otherwise... no, that way lies chaos and madness!

Here's a video where I play a good Doom WAD called MonCoFac.wad, made by @Valgilton of these forums:

And here's a video where I play a crappy Doom WAD called cxv.wad:

Shoutouts to lessthanpropane for pulling out this amazing win on ffa samsara using touchscreen controls against PC users on mouse+kb

Stabby CGI Whodunits

Awesome mod/game mode, amazing maps, great folks and fun times! Hope to do more of these soon; probably my favorite game mode to play.

Since I already have a few recordings (up to MAP11), God help me with MAP14...