Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

17 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

That's Unreal Tournament 2004 music if I'm not wrong, lol, I loved that game. Cool video.

You all thought that my Akeldama playthrough was dead? Nope. Enjoy the videos.

I finally finished my NaNoWADMo 2019 project, so I decided to celebrate by making a fancy video announcement.

Does Heretic count as Doom?

I did my first video recording with Heretic. I acted in a hurry at the end of video which effected me negatively considering that video has to be 10 mins. This much I could record.

Episode 4 Level 4 on the hardest difficulty

At the end of the video, I used the invisibility, I no longer died after it. I kinda forgot to use the invisibilty going in a hurry. Playing after more than a year again.

For first 2 episodes of Heretic, I did respawning but could only finish the 1st episode that way.

I am playing rest of the episodes without respawning only, which is the way Heretic's actual hardest difficulty is (no respawning).

Edited by Can't play on Nightmare

Doom E3 M1 on Nightmare

Edit:

E3 M2 is uploading to Youtube now. 

I started E3 on Nightmare today. I couldnt finish Episode 2 because of the brutal level 6 of it. I started E3 without finishing E2.

I got lucky with the video recording for map 1 and map 2. GZDoom didn't stop working after making saves and you should call it ''a big luck'

Normally, after every a few saves, GZDoom stops working in my pc so I would have to re-open the GZDoom again and again, which would be a waste of time for the video. I already got myself used to playing this way but it is bad for the video.

I didnt get lucky with map 3. GZDoom started stopping to work after saves that I made and I re-opened GZDoom again and again. This is also hell when you wanna record video. I will re-play map 3 ( I already didnt finish the map, I had gone just some way. Not a big waste). But if GZDoom keeps stopping to work after saves I do make again. Then I will record it this way this time. So you will see me getting out of the game and re-openning game again and again in the video).

Edit:

E3 M3 is uploading to youtube with no problem. Only a few seconds of video is missed with this 10 mins rule. No big waste.

E3 M4 on Nightmare

At 3:24, GZDoom stopped working just after I took care of those imps so I had to re-open the GZDoom and play the same scene again. It is just small waste.

What resolution are you playing at?? 

Good job taking the time to play on nightmare mode and even upload it.  Even though you did die sometime in the videos and saved alot.

I tried nightmare mode and I think it just doesn't fit in the game because everything is just fast, but a good option if you become too good on single player. 

1 minute ago, vanilla_d00m said:

What resolution are you playing at?? 

Good job taking the time to play on nightmare mode and even upload it.  Even though you did die sometime in the videos and saved alot.

I tried nightmare mode and I think it just doesn't fit in the game because everything is just fast, but a good option if you become too good on single player. 

I play at 1366X768 but videos are recorded at 640X480.