Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's my 24th crappy Doom WAD double feature:

And here's a video where I play a good/weird Doom PK3 called DIMWEIRD.pk3:

You guys are legends. Beating the hardest and longest Doom maps like it's nothing. Meanwhile I haven't even managed to finish all of Hell On Earth yet.

9 hours ago, <<Rewind said:

You guys are legends. Beating the hardest and longest Doom maps like it's nothing. Meanwhile I haven't even managed to finish all of Hell On Earth yet.

My playthroughs are definitely not "like it's nothing" lol, sometimes it's an uphill struggle just to get to the exit for me.  My best tip is just to not let any map scare you away with it's difficulty, and if you can't handle something use a lower difficulty :)

Not sure if this will count as a Doom video, but here's a gameplay video I made of me playing the recently leaked Strife 1995 beta.

If it doesn't count as a Doom video, then please inform me where else I can post it on this website.

10 hours ago, amackert said:

Not mine, but figured I'd share. I didn't know PR Boom was ported to the GBA. Looks great! 

There is also a version available the Vita, if you are comfortable jailbreaking your Vita.  I would almost to buy one just for that.

Here's a video where I play the Doom WAD nostromo.wad:

And here's a video where I play Hell_Outbreak.wad: