Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 5: Phobos Lab Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 17, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 5: Phobos Lab Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 17, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

So I did my first play through of Scythe 1 and 2 I always liked doing seemingly impossible challenges so I did my blind play throughs on nightmare difficulty. I've completed 28 maps and will probably go back and do another play through on nightmare. This is a playlist of my play through of Scythe 2. Some of the maps haven't uploaded to my youtube yet but i will be uploading them to this play list hopefully by the end of today a few maps took multiple hours and there are numerous hours I cut out that were dead attempts. I would love to know some other wads that are on par in difficulty with Scythe 1/2 and maybe give those a try on nightmare. I tried to use a few saves as I could but some of these maps are just nuts lol

Edited by Gusmancini

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 6: Central Processing Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 17, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 6: Central Processing Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 17, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 7: Computer Station Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 19, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 8: Phobos Anomaly Program: Zandronum 3.0 Recording date: October 24, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

Finally managed a clean run of HR22. Not the hardest map in the set but I can never seem to get the hang of that rooftop cyber fight.

Here is my 8th good Doom WAD double feature:

And here's a video where I play a crappy PK3 file called hntddngn.pk3 along with a bonus Doom WAD:

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 1: Knee-Deep In The Dead Mission 9: Military Base Program: Legacy 1.48.4 Recording date: October 28, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%