Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

I made a video to help newcomers learn to host mp servers using tspg

Hopefully this will be helpful to people and maybe with lots of luck we'll see some more new faces trying out mp :D

IWAD: Doom2.wad Map06: The Crusher Program: Legacy 1.48.4 Recording date: October 30, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

THE PILLAR SUPPLY ROOM!

Heer's a clip from a test run of WANDOM WAD WUMBLE!- a show were I play random wads from the /idgames archive. Many surprises await... to not be welcome.

{START SHILL} Follow for more Doom and other stuff {END SHILL}

https://www.twitch.tv/vonheer

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 2: The Shores of Hell Mission 1: Deimos Anomaly Program: Legacy 1.48.4 Recording date: October 30, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 2: The Shores of Hell Mission 2: Containment Area Program: Legacy 1.48.4 Recording date: November 02, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 2: The Shores of Hell Mission 3: Refinely Program: Legacy 1.48.6 Recording date: November 02, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

Daerik helped me setup viddump so I could upload some of my demos to youtube!

Map10: 

Map4: This map is so hard Tim brown couldn't do it with TAS tools and the last comment in that thread is 'guess no one is doing map4' 

I legitimately love these maps.

Edited by Lucky_Edie

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 2: The Shores of Hell Mission 4: Deimos Lab Program: Legacy 1.48.6 Recording date: November 05, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%

playing some fears gzdoom tc with a bunch of personal and official mods on an old trashy laptop

IWAD: DOOM.WAD Episode 2: The Shores of Hell Mission 5: Command Center Program: Legacy 1.48.6 Recording date: November 07, 2020 Recording Program: Bandicam Player: Demon Juice Level: 4 (UV-Max) Kills 100%, Secret 100%