Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Continuous run of Scythe E1 & E2. No saves, no deaths, all kills and secrets in every level.

I would play on PrBoom and record a demo and such...it's too janky for my liking

Unedited playlist of Doom Zero for a better idea of not putting all 8 videos separately

Do Doom TCs count for this thread?

Anyway, started playing "The Adventures of Square" sometime ago. Only heard good things about this TC, and I am enjoying it so far!

I finally managed to finish the video showcasing the custom APC actor that I've made:

It took me pretty long to make the video because of only having occasional access to the PC I use to actually edit and make these videos.

Also here is a render of the actual 3D model of the APC (Which is also my current profile picture.), the sprites and model for it are made by @GormanFreebmen, or at least I think that's his username here on Doomworld.

HzhzXKe.png

Playing ESP again. I've been doing these maps in order of length (shortest first, going by the par times listed in the text file) because I'm terrified of long saveless runs. Not sure how far I'll go with this, considering what the harder maps in this wad are like.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:05 AM, NiTROACTiVE said:

Here's a video where I play a huge crappy map pack via Twitter request:

And here's a video where I play nfh2.wad by @Sergeant_Mark_IV:

NiTRO your here?

On 2/15/2021 at 12:17 AM, Dunn & Dunn said:

Continuous run of Scythe E1 & E2. No saves, no deaths, all kills and secrets in every level.

I would play on PrBoom and record a demo and such...it's too janky for my liking

Ahh yes Scythe!

On 2/17/2021 at 8:42 AM, leodoom85 said:

Unedited playlist of Doom Zero for a better idea of not putting all 8 videos separately

Doom Zero i want to try this

hmm... maybe later