Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Continuing my IWAD playthrough (with commentary); this time it's Unholy Cathedral and Mt Erebus. 

My playthrough of "Armadosia: The Mad Corridor" on UV with pistol starts, custom soundtrack and a status bar (credits to those in each video).

I'm somehow in peace now.

On 7/11/2009 at 11:20 PM, Jodwin said:

Love SuperWeapons. Couldn't find the original DEH, so I made my own, except I set all ammo types to none.

5 minutes ago, a.a.i. said:

I am learning how to 2-shot cyberdemons. Had plenty of fails. Feedback is welcome. 

Good attempts but it seems like you're standing very far away, it might feel safer to dodge the rockets from there, but if the cyber recovers from the pain stun and retaliates when you're still moving forward from diving in so far it's pretty much game over.

2 hours ago, a.a.i. said:

I am learning how to 2-shot cyberdemons. Had plenty of fails. Feedback is welcome.

Agree with pretty much everything boxy said, also make sure you strafe when you do the final push towards the cyber so that if it decides to instantly retaliate you don't get hit

just running through my latest, trying to get a 100% in under 5 minutes. 

Finishing my playthrough of Inferno.  I thought I remembered where the secrets in Warrens were, but it was ages since I last played that map.  Oh, well.

My greatest accomplishment so far, Map 01 of AV.WAD Nm 100s played with FreeDoom Phase 2 v.0.12.1