Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Perfect Hatred... had to use saves for this one, but I made it through in the end.  

My complete playlist of Sigil 1.2, with 100% Kills & Secrets on Ultra-Violence. I used the Buckethead's OST in this walkthorugh.

Walkthrough of The Ultimate Doom's Episode 4 "Thy Flesh Consumed", played on "Ultra-Violence" difficulty with "Fast Monsters", without HUD, starting all maps with pistol. Played on PC, on source "GLBoom+"

Here's my 14th good Doom WAD double feature:

And here's a video where I play a creepy Doom PK3 called Lasting Light V4.1:

My run of 1st map of the new official WAD "Syringe", with 100% Kills & Secrets.

Walkthrough of Doom II on LZDoom's exclusive ultra hard difficulty "Unholy Massacre" + Fast Monsters, with 100% Kills & Secrets. On "Unholy Massacre", enemies attacks causes twice damage than on UV and Nightmare!, so with Fast Monsters it turns very fun.

Edited by al_berserker88

My own playthrough of the map I did for this (map06):

This video was done in K8vavoom. The level is 100% compatible with GZDoom and looks pretty similar, but I spent extra time getting it to work and look good in both ports. Playing it with K8 has the added feature of all the nifty shadows.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, Biodegradable said:

Played two old maps the early/mid 2000s by @Doom_Dude and they've aged reasonably well. :^)

Hey Biodegradable. Thanks for the videos... I have yet to watch the 2nd video. lol Blood Pentagram was made for Doom Legacy, but will run fine in GZDoom. The evil eyes were used to place some ghost imps in the map using fraggle script... or was it dehacked or some weird combo, I don't remember. lol I just tested and the map runs fine in GZDoom.... getting evil eyes everywhere can be annoying. ;) {edit} Tho it looks like you were using GZDoom so I dunno what went wrong there.

Edited by Doom_Dude

@David Asaad I went a long way just to praise you, so please accept :p  Then later I realized you wrote what I shouldn't have done in the .txt file and I read it after this...

Also, somehow I found that you used my format for the txt? It's kind of a funny coincidence to me. (Later I found out that skill number is sort of... useless and I made some mistakes due to forgetting to change it, so I decided to remove that line)

Assorted maps from different eras:

Yaotzin, vanilla map set in an hybrid mountain-base-library-etc area with a city portion and long corridors [1996] 

Spoiler

Beware of False Prophets, limit-removing e4m1 replacement by Memfis in its characteristic modest "thing" count. [2012]

Spoiler

Fait Accompli, old Chris Hansen vanilla map, smaller scaled and wearing a plutonia coat. [1999]

Spoiler

Tantrum, medium-sized brown-green vanilla map courtesy of younger ukiro. [1996]

Spoiler

Sigma, didy's short but complete adventure in a sort of astronomical observatory and then there're fish. [2007]

Spoiler

Hell's Eventide, a product from three minds together, vanilla hellish brownie and a little frantic. [1997]

Spoiler