Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's a video where I play a crappy Doom WAD called Airplane.wad:

And here's a video where I play a creepy Doom WAD demo called The Hotel - Lost Contact:

Hi there, okay now that I have your attention may your eyes feast upon my sensational gameplays

Castle of Eternal Carrot in the Sky, by Fredrik Johansson, a mapper's boom-ified recreation of their dream, bizarre and chaotic, dating from early 00s. 

Spoiler

Plutocracy, is franckFRAG's plutonic monster of a map, vanilla flavored with spice on it, and dead trees.

Spoiler

Omega Facility, by Sam Woodman, yet another ol' vanilla techbase filled with flesh and garbage and a floating potato.

Spoiler

The Gate, a very early, very brown place designed by Joe Pallai as a "waypoint between Hell and Earth", because the UAC just can't stop making portals.

Spoiler

Icebound, some of you should know this from Jimmy's Top 25 doom boats of all time, Lutz's frozen masterpiece for Heretic.

Spoiler

Map 9 of Khorus' Speedy Shit (the one with no ammo and a cramped cyberdemon party)

UVMax - keyboard controls only (just for fun, there is no control scheme glorification, only Doom)

On 6/13/2021 at 12:26 AM, NiTROACTiVE said:

And here's a video where I play a creepy Doom WAD demo called The Hotel - Lost Contact:

Man! 
The Hotel wad is awesome!
Simplicity of design and 2-3 textures for all the story is an achievement!
Good sense of humor also! =)

Micro Slaughter Community Project map16: Beluga Sanctuary done pacifist