Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here, it is, this mapset fully working in VR with 50% SteamVR resolution scaling is my sign that I should be able to run anything now in VR! (Any Doom WAD anyway) Next step is to try some @Bridgeburner56 maps again and see if I can get all the way through them without performance tanking to hell, the opening rooms and first fights of Bastion of Chaos is working well, but we will see how later parts of the map go.

Had a time of it with this one.  Craziest doom map I've ever played so far.  Some editing and chapters to make a long video more accessible.  Plenty of thoughts, opinions and silly comments throughout, hope folks enjoy!

Contrary to how Russian Overkill works, it's a lot more difficult at the beginning than you'd think (at least on Vodka Overdose, not sure about Drunk Simulator or License to Kill), those 1000/2000 points of 100% protection armor drain surprisingly quickly with the brouhaha going on when you spawn in. As for the Fireblu stripes, I was running the game on a window, and black letterbox borders are dull and boring.

If you have nostalgia for Goldeneye on N64 you should probably check this mod out: 

Just a DOOM II: MAP18 UV speed / Pacifist run, which I haven't really grinded that much. Anyways, info in the description, as usual.