Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Alien Vendetta Map 29 UV-Max in 6:10 by ToD...since he's using dial-up now, figured I'll post one of his more memorable runs. :)

ToM Map16 UV-Max in 11:54 by ToD:

I inserted the Wolfenstein Theme into the map (had no music otherwise). Since Belial is no longer recording, ToD has become my favorite Doomer.

Anima's UV Max for Oneweek Map 09. Funny thing is, I never realized Opulent submitted that map into Oneweek, and I never bothered watching the non-Belial demos until a few days ago. AZ utilizes a different route than Hegyi, and is faster by 2:18.

Requiem Map 22 WR UV-Max in 4:59 by SAV88 (Artem). SAV is an amazing keyboard-only player. Previous C-N record was 5:18 by Henning.

The demo was recorded without the hud, under Choco. I forgot to turn it off when video capturing.

Apologies to any potential German viewers. Apparently the track for this (even the /idgames archive version) is copyrighted enough for a claim to be put on it, and Germany is the only country anal enough about it to block it.

To Qaatar: I also recommend some very long slaughter-maxes by my Russian colleague Nikolay "Heretic" Kamnev. He demonstrates great courage and endurance in huge heavy levels (about on par with Vile and Belial). For example, three of his demos for Eternal's spectacular wads (CyberSky in 40:09, Hell Ground Map07 in 19:37 and the in-wad DEMO1 for Belial's Bad Brain in 34:56) are worth publishing on Youtube.

This is an gameplay that i made some time ago for an "Gameplay Contest", i'm playing Hell Revealed 2 MAP02 on UV, it's not big deal, but well.... there it is:

I'm playing on Skulltag port, the program that i used for recording don't work with Chocolate Doom

I played Nullth Precinct using the latest updated version of Agent Diaz, on the infamous "Wepon Modz R 4 Noobz!1" difficulty. Obviously, I don't make it out alive, but I manage to survive for five minutes (which is probably a new record for me). Also, MegaRace music.

SAV88 said:

To Qaatar: I also recommend some very long slaughter-maxes by my Russian colleague Nikolay "Heretic" Kamnev.

Of course I know about Heretic's demos, but I was too lazy to upload his longer demos like Cybersky (this was back when the max length was 10:59).

I think I might upload his ks10-909 in a bit. We'll see. I like to keep an element of surprise for my uploads. :0

Anyways, here's Memento Mori 2 MAP28 UV-MAX in 12:28 by you. :)

KS level 10, called "To be or not to be", is one of my favorites -- its atmosphere reminders me of Plutonia and HR at the same time. Heretic's demo there is stylish as well, though it's doable in around 7:30.

Thank you for uploading my old M2281228, even though this level deserves a time below 12:00 :-)

Baby Bonnie Hood said:

Have a TurboCharged Shitmas, everyone!
Not a speedrun, just a playthrough.

Damn, you are faster than me! I wanted to show that on Christmas :Đ
Well, don't matter.

Also, I have a video.

As you know, AEons of Death awarded as the Worst Wad of 2010, which I made me disappointed (or I don't know how to say it...)

So I imagined az ironic story, where one of the AEoD heroes revenge this award.

Level WAD: The Transport Tycoon's Epic Fail

Music list in the description.

IMPORTANT! I don't want to harm anybody with this video, it's only an ironic, but joking story with a hard, but (I think) good gameplay. :)

Baby Bonnie Hood said:
The rapid development of new technology tends to make some things obsolete... [/B]

*applauds*

That was well executed. :>

The guns look sorta interesting, but it loses any redeeming quality after seeing all the ripped monsters.

And here I am kicking that dead horse called "SopMOD" with a 3 min. showcasing of version 1.1. I personally don't think it looks that bad considering it's a first individual effort using only vanilla-doom compatible processes and very minimal feedback.

Perhaps I'll put it to bed with a final version that doesn't involve DeHackEd work ... just a handful of home-made sprites (chainsaw, chaingun, rocket launcher, and plasma gun) and replacement sounds for the chainsaw.

gggmork's justGo.wad UV-Max in 4:23 by ToD.

No text file accompanies this demo. A pretty cool wad with some interesting gameplay, and ToD makes it look easy as usual.

I thought I'd play through random maps from idgames and record them. Here's my first one.

It happened to be a pretty bad cave map from 1994.