Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Mr. Chris said:

Tenda, I can't seem to download that...can you upload that on Megaupload?

Check email for song. Sorry it took so long. I wanted to get other stuff out of the way.

DeathevokatioN said:

Hey valkiriforce. How about posting UV max videos of maps off Doomcore or of Reverie? Please? :)

I'll get around to it. :P

In this part of my Unloved walkthrough I go through my favourite part of the mapset, which is the basement of the basement's basement. Of course.

BlueEagle said:

In this part of my Unloved walkthrough I go through my favourite part of the mapset, which is the basement of the basement's basement. Of course.

I propose the theme of U2 be attics. The attic's attic etc. The hero doesn't wade through layers upon layers of horrible memories, but instead just tries to remember anything/something positive in his dull and depressing life, and in the end it turns out that this single positive thing was a dream or a fantasy :P

valkiriforce said:

AS REQUESTED.

Beautiful. :)

It has a fantastic layout and great flow, and from what I can see it plays really nicely. Maybe a little rough around the edges, but it's what is behind the polish what counts.

A quick suggestion: that part where all the revenants come out at you followed by a cyberdemon... maybe mix a few hell knights in there so we can see some more infighting opportunities to make that particular fight a little more interesting?

Looking awesome though, I can see I'll have alot of fun with Doom Core when it's released.

[Edit] and with that part where the floor lowered to reveal all the arachnotrons in the entrance to the castle thing, maybe teleport in a few chaingunners and some mancubi into the main area behind the player so that he can have something to think about? Just a thought. :)

The first WAD of my friend. tell me, what do you think about this! He's only 13 years old so don't be mean :)

Tell your friend a guy called C30N9 congrats you for making a such great start :P. Seriously for being a start it is great. Although the scrolling crates is kinda weird and some door tracks that are not Lowered UNPG.

In real, it's not his first WAD, but he didn't want to upload his first works, which were really crap.

This is my first video in YouTube, and first of Doom

Some monsters are modified a little. (I also made the Warlord of Hell two handed fighter)

C30N9 said:

This is my first video in YouTube, and first of Doom

Some monsters are modified a little. (I also made the Warlord of Hell two handed fighter)

such an old, but awesome topic. Blood sport in doom.

have you ever seen the Eternal Doom bonus levels? Well, let's check the CSWEEPER!

And old video of mine, so sorry for the quality!

dannebubinga said:

A pretty cool map :) Hadn't seen it before

Although it can be found in the /idgames download.
Have you played Eternal Doom? IMO 90's best non-IWAD.

Katamori said:

Although it can be found in the /idgames download.
Have you played Eternal Doom? IMO 90's best non-IWAD.

Yes, I have played Eternal Doom. I think it's very good looking with some nice architecture and stuff. But I don't like it gameplay-wise.

BlueEagle said:

Unloved commentary/playthrough continues.

Oh how awesome, a Braindead reference! One of the best movies I have ever seen along with Evil Dead 2 and return of the living dead.

" I kick ass for the Lord!" *epic zombie ninja fight scene.

That wad looks fun as shit actually. It reminded me of some old wads mixed with a little bit of freshness. Those demos were pretty nice also because they showed some really nice gameplay and it kept me on edge because the player was at low health and all that shit was going on at once. The only gripe I had was the choice of music, simply because it's used a lot.

You should try to ask a few MIDI composers to make a few new songs and try to find some unique MIDI files around the internet.

Also may I ask how many maps are completed?

I would definitely play this because it looks like focused on fun rather than detail. This wad also looks funny as shit...Please notify me when this is finished.