Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

4 hours ago, valkiriforce said:

I've encountered that chaingunner who can dodge 3 or 4 SSG blasts before. Just today actually. Real SOB.

Had a fantastic time playing this this morning. It's a very interesting work in progress set by @Chookum 

Everyone should check this out! 

Just uploaded a video showcasing something I spent a week implementing in my gameplay mod.
(TW: I start the video talking about my depression)

Playing Headless Chicken by @Chookum - absolutely fun map as always and I am really enjoying this set! @Biodegradable joined as guest commentator - I can not express enough how fun these maps are, no lulls - constant action and adventure and stunning visuals, chickens - pistols that aren't lame - cool effects, sounds, visuals, tricks, traps and surprises - a through and through delight!

I was walking past a wall and I heard repeat punching sound from behind the wall and I knew I should record it. I didn't think it's possible for a monster to miss melee attack like that.

Unfortunately I forgot about a teleport ambush that screwed with my recording ambitions.

Not my demo, not even my streaming, but my recording of my level. I'd leave it here.

I've also recorded a whole bunch of other demos from ZeroMaster's channel: