Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

It's actually almost done, I only need to know whether or not to post a thread about it now. Doomworld's damn fast! And I love that! Because it relates to Doomguy's speed!

Here's a couple videos that show the power of some of the new extensions to Eternity's linked portals that printz has contributed.

Playthrough of my map for Doomgeek101's project.

Soon to be published here, but not yet. I've overdone techbases on here.

When released, I'll replace the music for the main map and when you get close to the end with midis.

A little something I stayed up till 1:00 AM messing with. I tried my hardest to get it to crash but as you can see I've failed. They work pretty damn well already, though there's some odd physics and graphical issues once sector portals are involved.

I was wearing my cleanest pair of fancy pants when I finally managed to get through this level in 1 take. Figured maybe someone here would get a mild sense of amusement watching it, so here it is!

If I was to go back to 10 year old me, and tell him that 20 years later I'd still be playing Doom... I dunno how I would have felt. But what can you do, when the best comes first?

I don't use any of the annoying Brutal Doom features like rolling or insults, it's basically just amped up Doom. I've played enough Doom without mods to say that this was overall the most difficult and frantic run I've managed so far.

I hope you'll make some more Hexen or Heretic episodes in the future, Rubilacxe. I sure enjoyed watching Hexercise and the others.

Something I wanted to do for almost 10 years is finally here.

The first time I've seen the video I've already known that it will be perfect

It's been a while since I posted here again. I have two older videos I forgot to post here:

Here's more WADs from Wojti 2000:

And here's my third crappy Doom WAD quintuple feature:

You guys probably seen a lot reviews for Doom already......so here's another one!

Just wanted to know what you all think of this that's all.

Just tried out the mod I've found with Going Down and Ketchup v5.

"Huh. 'Always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first."'

EDIT: Replaced to the optimized one with better performance.