Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Finally E2M2. I actually liked this map. It was cool and tense.

More Doom 3 let's play, experiencing the magical whimsy of.... Monorail! What's it called? Monorail! Once again! Monoraaaaail! "But the Mars Base is still all cracked and broken" "Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken!"

That's a cool little map, kinda makes me want to do a couple small brutal things myself.

21 hours ago, MetroidJunkie said:

Time has lost its effects on me, gotta get back, back to the gears. More Hexen Let's Play.

When you get to the last part of the Gibbet (behind the axe key door), be very careful there. There's a well known glitch about that room. Since you're playing on skill 4, make sure to kill one chaos serpent, leaving three behind, and wait until the side doors open. Otherwise, you will be stuck there.

2 hours ago, Ichor said:

When you get to the last part of the Gibbet (behind the axe key door), be very careful there. There's a well known glitch about that room. Since you're playing on skill 4, make sure to kill one chaos serpent, leaving three behind, and wait until the side doors open. Otherwise, you will be stuck there.

Your advice, while appreciated, is sadly useless because I record in advanced and I already got through that section, through some trial and error.

Do I really have what it takes to live out the American Dream? (More Simpsons / Plutonia 2)

1 minute ago, MetroidJunkie said:

Your advice, while appreciated, is sadly useless because I record in advanced and I already got through that section, through some trial and error.

Somehow, I expected that, but I wanted to say something just in case. At least the last hub doesn't have any bugs like that.

And speaking of Hexen, maybe do Deathkings (the expansion) sometime? It's a bit harder in places, with lots of enemies spawning every few minutes. The last map (if you can call it that) is kind of anti-climactic though.

@leodoom85 You're gonna Tyson whole Doom without anything else? Will you use a chainsaw or berserk or plain fists and pistol? That looks fun.

1 hour ago, DoomLover234 said:

@leodoom85 You're gonna Tyson whole Doom without anything else? Will you use a chainsaw or berserk or plain fists and pistol? That looks fun.

Wait for Episode 2...fisting everybody never felt so good. Episode 1 was a bitch...especially M6. Fuck that map :D

My UV FDA of RottKing's map submission for the vinesauce contest; Steep Town 1.0 is a very fun, Boom compatible (-cl9) map with a great sense of verticality. Good stuff!

Here is me playing my map. It is my best map visually and gameplay-wise, but my worst map by reception. It taught me to not fuck around with things too much, cause effort doesnt equal success. It is still an interesting piece, when I look at it retrospectively.

PLEASE PLAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER, FIREFOX IS FUCKED UP TO 240p for some reason.