Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Just put this beast here. Very sloppy run. I didn't realize the resolution setting in the first recording session, so I wasted 112 minutes. Then this time the bitrate is kind of bad, but I don't want to redo it again...

@leodoom85I like the mini-cybers, and the crazy amount of Berzerrrrrrrrrrrrk Packs. BTW, I saw you have a map in DUMP3, and it's rather nice :)

4 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

BTW, I saw you have a map in DUMP3, and it's rather nice :)

Glad that you liked it :D

Guest Unregistered account
17 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Would you kindly try this?

Holy shmizzles, those sped-up Cyberdemon roars x'D

They sound like some guy going "hruurrgh!"

2 hours ago, Kapanyo said:

Holy shmizzles, those sped-up Cyberdemon roars x'D

They sound like some guy going "hruurrgh!"

sounds more like me when I barf

10 hours ago, ImpMan11203 said:

also, what do you guys record with? My recordings always look terrible

I just started it recently, but with Nvidia Experience (with the Geforce 970 I've got) the Share options let you save record your desktop to a file. Starts and stops recording by pressing alt+F9, pretty handy. The default settings seem high quality too, 60 FPS 1080p, 47570 kb/s.

12 minutes ago, PsychoGoatee said:

I just started it recently, but with Nvidia Experience (with the Geforce 970 I've got) the Share options let you save record your desktop to a file. Starts and stops recording by pressing alt+F9, pretty handy. The default settings seem high quality too, 60 FPS 1080p, 47570 kb/s.

ohhhhh, my computer is a piece of crap. So that's probably why.

thanks

14 minutes ago, ImpMan11203 said:

ohhhhh, my computer is a piece of crap. So that's probably why.

thanks

Easy solution could be OBS, which I am using because my computer also sucks arse. It works mostly, but sometimes it doesn't work well depending on the textures. For example, Fireblue totally ruins OBS quality.

In retrospect, having a mod that's meant for upgrading your arsenal NES Metroid styled probably wasn't the best fit for a level-set that pistol starts you each time. Oh well, enjoy the let's play regardless! :D

Here's a video where I play the WAD DETHAWSM.wad, a dumb Doom WAD:

And here's a video where I play cacocrap.wad, a WAD which was good and weird to me:

I love this mod, check out this playthrough video I made for it. I also added a little blood-modification( it is based on the decal and model script Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote . I wrote the decorate, and created the graphics), from another project I was working on.

Edited by Kontra Kommando

By request, this is Doom 64 Retribution, a pretty interesting little mod seeking to imitate Doom 64. Let me know if you want to see more parts to this.

On 19/6/2017 at 8:31 AM, GarrettChan said:

Just put this beast here. Very sloppy run. I didn't realize the resolution setting in the first recording session, so I wasted 112 minutes. Then this time the bitrate is kind of bad, but I don't want to redo it again...

@leodoom85I like the mini-cybers, and the crazy amount of Berzerrrrrrrrrrrrk Packs. BTW, I saw you have a map in DUMP3, and it's rather nice :)

Saw all this video lol. This map.. same areas/encounters are cool but section like the lift area are "damn man..."

I feel I didn't do Space Hunter justice pairing it up with a map set that pistol starts you each time so, this time, I paired it with Free Doom. Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Paul977 said:

Saw all this video lol. This map.. same areas/encounters are cool but section like the lift area are "damn man..."

Thanks. The up-and-down area is just... horrible.

On 23/6/2017 at 0:30 AM, NiTROACTiVE said:

And here's a video where I play cacocrap.wad, a WAD which was good and weird to me

Cacodemon factory.. that brings me back memories, thanks for playing!

Also, i tested some ideas i have for sliding door effect working in vanilla and this happens:

worked perfectly, but in the end raises up all the floors in the room raises to ceiling, what happened?